objective c - SQLite Temp view/table in background thread -


I am creating a temporary view / table on a database from a thread, so I use that temporary table in that background I try to thread and I can not use floating tables. I understood that the same process can look at the temporary tables, but I can not, I do not get any such table ... in ...

How to use floating ideas / tables from other threads Can I do the same process?

I am using the block, and opening a new connection while executing the block, closing the connection while running the query / statement.

Temporary tables / views are local to database connections.

You have to share a database connection (which will require additional synchronization), or another database file with a known name in each connection.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -