python - Django app on Apache throws "Address family not supported by protocol" -


I'm currently running a Django app on Apache. This app is a webservice that occasionally sends post requests (with Python "request" script) on an external server.

I recently uses the Apache server Custom USS / local / apache was made in 2 pre-installed version (which is / etc / httpd, / var / www / ...). Since that time, those post requests always throws a:

  connection error / xxx / ( 'connection aborted. "Error (97, address not supported by the family protocol") ) for  

If I import the function which I ./ manage.py shell and run it, it works perfectly fine.

I do not think it is related to Python because it was running properly before shutting down Apache server.

I do not know exactly where it can come from, and none of my research has given me the answer. So I wait for you!

config:

  OS: Redhelet 6.4 x 64 server: Apache 2.2.15 Python: 2.7.8 Jean ango: 1.6.6  
< / Div>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -