Unexpected behavior while typing an unicode character for a button text in Visual C# 2010 Express -


Instead of using plain text or pulling an icon for it, I get a Unicode character to be the result of Visual C # 2010 Express Is that it appears only when the button has been enlarged, but when I scale it to its desired size, the process exits from the area of ​​the button during the process (it is not suddenly disappeared, only Continuous exit with downscrolling Is).

Here are the images showing experienced behavior:,

I'm a newbie for programming, but I'm not working to find out how it works. I did not experience a problem with ASCII characters I have not found any setting to offset the character.

I can hope to anyone why he can post it, why is it, how to solve it without using any image. Or just lighten me up if using such Unicode characters for such purposes is a bad habit because of further problems, issues of dissonance, whatever.

It behaves as if the actual line around the actual line of character is this. In the character map I get the same experience with other Cambrian math characters. A U trying to use U + 21BB

U + 21bb, Clockwise Open Circle Clockword Cambria monastery is selected when it is already seen very poorly in Charmap.exe applet. The biting rectangle becomes very messy, the glyph is transformed into a dust throw in the "text to copy" text box. Fonts can also be bugs :)

Just select another font, Cambria, Segoyi UI Symbol and Lucida Sans Unicode behave properly. it's helpful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -