Using media queries to interchange content on Foundation 5 -


Thank you for helping me

I am using Foundation 5 and I find out It does not matter how to organize the content systematically

I have designed 10 accordions for mobile offers and in one duplicated index.html file I have created vertical tabs working for desktop resolutions. On Foundation 5 documentation, details about using interchangeable content are specific to images, which become interactive for larger offers.

How can I set up my code so that I can display accordions on the mobile and vertical tabs on the desktop?

Will be highly appreciated if anyone can help with this.

Thank you,

Mark

Since accordion and tabs There is a separate markup, the suggestion I give is to use visibility sections, I do not interaction, and you can save some JS using only CSS (you can find them here).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -