visual studio - c# executable file AccessViolationException -


I'm close to ending my program. And this file works until I put it in the project folder. If I want to move the executable file to another location, it throws AccessViolationException.

The picture below shows what I get in the console:

If I try to debug an executable file with Visual Studio, I get this step, where I start an object Want to:

Enter image details here

When I I got the source code from my colleague, even me This problem was solved in B: The solution was strange for this, I copied and pasted files into the new Projects folder


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -