asp.net - Transliteration API for .net -


I am developing an intranet application using ASP.NET. This app will not have access to the Internet

In this application, I need to translate proper nouns (name of persons) to one or more Indian scripts. Using the Google / Microsoft Transliteration API is not an option, as the application does not have access to the Internet.

I have been told that transliteration of Google input tools can be accessed with the appropriate language pack () - but) I have not come into any examples and b) what is legal Is allowed by form?

I also examined, but the quality of that transliteration requires a little improvement.

Any other offline options available to use this scenario is

thanks.

Vikram


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -