html - CSS media query for the shorter device-width (min-device-width not working?) -


People need help, in fact

I have coded mobile first, then media Set Desktop Assignment with Query (Minimum Width: 601px), where I also hide and show the .mobileOnly class .desktopOnly

In the iPad port, the mobile menu is found, unfortunately not in the scenario I want mobile settings in both landscape and portrait

so I hope That's the minimum device-width: 601px for desktop device. I target the smallest goal of the device. Minimum-you know ..

But in my tests It seems that the device-width changes to the minimum-device-width according to the width of the device. The only difference is if the keyboard is included - which will change the browser to width, but not device width

Am I just stupid or what the minimum device-width does not work for the way I need it? What do I need to complete any thoughts?

The bad news is: (

Device width is always targeted at the lower side of iOS Android 4.3, the latest Chrome on my Nexus 7 -

So what do I do now? I did not find any of this problem. Hmm -


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -