ios - The correct beta entitlement for TestFlight Beta Testing in iTunesConnect with FlashBuilder -


I develop games with FlashBuilder with Action Script I want to use TestFlight beta test in iTuneConnect. But what I compile with FlashBuilder does not have the correct entitlement. I have prepared a new provision file, downloaded it and have compiled my app with it I have Adobe Air SDK 15.0.0.2 9 5

Olga

P> In the -app.xml file Updating and adding the following code fixes this problem.

  & lt; Entitlement & gt; & Lt ;! [CDATA [& lt; Key & gt; Get-access-allow & lt; / Key & gt; & Lt; False / & gt; & Lt; Key & gt; Beta reports active & lt; / Key & gt; & Lt; True /> ]] & Gt; & Lt; / Eligibility & gt;  

Here was the code:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -