javascript - Missing glyphicons in Bootstrap 2.3.2 -


I downloaded glyphicons from, but some of these icons can not be loaded in BOSTAP 2.3.2. I tried to load the phone and chat icon, but the icon is empty without any errors in the browser console. How can I show these icons in bootstrap 2.3.2?

  & lt; One class = "btn btn-small" href = "#" & gt; & Lt; I class = "icon-chat" & gt; & Lt; / I & gt; & Lt; / A & gt; & Lt; A class = "btn btn-small" href = "#" & gt; & Lt; I class = "icon-phone" & gt; & Lt; / I & gt; & Lt; / A & gt;  

If you have CSS and png in the right path, then it seems that proper Uses:

  & lt; A class = "btn btn-small" href = "#" & gt; & Lt; I class = "icon-large icon-chat" & gt; & Lt; / I & gt; & Lt; / A & gt; & Lt; A class = "btn btn-small" href = "#" & gt; & Lt; I class = "icon-large icon-phone" & gt; & Lt; / I & gt; & Lt; / A & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -