jquery - To get Server's date and time to client machine -


I have 4-5 client machines and a server I want server date and time, but the customer's date and time No. If I need the customer's date and time then I could use DateTime.Now in jQuery in C # and var date = new date (). But I do not want it to be the server's date and time that I'm using jQuery or webservices or mvc.

  string URL = "http://www.google.com"; System.Net.HttpWebRequest rq2 = (System.Net.HttpWebRequest) System.Net.WebRequest.Create (URL); System.Net.HttpWebResponse res2 = (System.Net.HttpWebResponse) rq2.GetResponse (); Date time date = date time Purse (res2.Headers ["date"]);  

Now, you can get server side date and time in your datetime variable


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -