osx - In ActionScript-3, The Timer would be become invalid when my app in the Mac -


My friend made an application with Adobe Flash by Action Script-3. App can be time

App is normal when it runs on win7 / 8 but when I use it on Mac, there are some bugs in it.

  1. If I close the app window, the timer will shut down later.
  2. If I cover the other app in the app window, the timer will stop later.

How can I fix this?

  _link = link; // timer _timer = make new timer (1000,0); _timer.addEventListener (TimerEvent.T.M.R., TimeHandle); // Time flow of the flow function It can give up to a second over time. Private event timing (event: timer event): zero {if (! HCTimer.allowTiming) {++ _ updateSecond; If (_updateSecond & gt; HCTimer.updateTime * 60) {setDate (); _updateSecond = 0; } Return; } ++ _OnLotodAssense; ++ _ updateSecond; If (_updateSecond & gt; HCTimer.updateTime * 60) {if (HCTimer.isLogin) {_link.updateTime (); }             set date(); _updateSecond = 0; } ShowTodayTime (); ShowWeekTime (); ShowAvgTime ()}  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -