visual studio 2012 - SOME Breakpoints not hitting in VS2012 / C# -


I have some strange problems. I have a solution Is. I have 6 projects in my solution, with some projects in my problem solving solution, there is no effect on the solution build up of any code changes. This is not just a new code, breakpoints are not even hit!

I have done a thorough research in the net, nothing can be found useful

And of course, I have tried

  • Again
  • Delete all binary and re-compile
  • Check solution properties multiple times

etc ... So, I think I Tried to do all the basics, but found no way.

I collected some screenshots, but I noticed that I need at least 10 representatives, so I can not post them yet: (.

Sihan Essen

> Edit: After the responses, I see that I have added, two other people in my team Working on code, the same building environment. They do not have this problem.

And yes, I The solution to build the solution in DEBUG mode is not released.

I have a configuration in my system that can be remotely related to this, we are definitely separate for VS problematic projects

Edit 2 : I have to add; I code the problematic project, so that I can see completely different outputs, But it was not working I mean The project / class of the solution is still producing the same result, as if the code has not changed at all. And yes, I have removed all binary, they have been rebuilt.

It seems to me really stupid , but VS Acting as if there is a version of my source code of this problematic project / class, and it always compiles that version

Ensure that you are running in debug mode and try it:

  1. Go to your Hull folder
  2. Show hidden files
  3. Delete the .sou file to resolve your resolution.
  4. Add your break points, create your own collection and try

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -