What are the current downsides of gradle? -


What are the current downsides of Gradel? I am researching different build tools but I have not seen anything to indicate problems with Gradal till October 2014. I have seen a few things that the grader user is on the bleeding edge. Is it still true or have Gradell reached the decent point of maturity? (As far as I know, in case of ide integration this can be more mature than others). Finding "Why not use gradle" really does not help and helps people "problem with shield" (more than one) shows that the equipment is compared and new people have compared it There is no listing of Gradal's defect.

In fact, graderl is not being used except for lgdxx projects, I still can not confirm the issues present in the old comparison, but it seems like they do not.

The problem I have seen can be that it is "slow". If the slowness is really an issue, please tell what is slow and what effect I and one more fair downside is that people have to learn to use it. To know how to use the 0 device is not really a problem and for others it seems that the gradele is well documented and is quite easy to learn.

I understand that there are complexities to switching and ensuring that the build still works completely so I am not asking that what are Downsides to do special grading, but more generally Why not use it now in a new project?

Looking for non-ideological reasons / problems.

I am currently using Grad as part of Android studio, and its proper way I'm working from I had a big headache for me because default settings for Gratitude initial build (I think it was for updates) require an internet connection and it is not already able to communicate with the Internet, So it fails to make (Hence there are some firewall issues that you may need to work around), then only 'C' will have to add that there may be a problem in the initial installation of Firewall Grad.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -