asp.net mvc 4 - How to upload the data from excel sheet to database using asp .net mvc 4 -


Hello friends This is my biometric present attendance letter.

I want to upload this sheet value to the database.

My table field names are EmpName EmpId, Status, Intime, Outtime, Working Time


D: Day, S: Status, I: Intime, O: Outtime, W: Working Time A: Absent, P: Present, Ho : Holidays, L: Leaves, wo: Weekly Off - TDA: Total Day Current, HD: Huffle, O: Hours of Overtime! [Enter image details here] [2]

How can I do data in a database using asp.net mvc 4using c #

Uploading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -