c# - How do I capture PrintScreen in a Hot Key Control in Windows Forms? -


I am working on a screen capture program and I want to allow users to set custom hotkeys.

I have tried to use the Windows msctls_hotkey32 control class in custom control using the CreateParams . However, it does not accept PrintScr as the key, which is not acceptable due to the nature of my program.

I have tried to create a custom control that system.Windows.Forms.TextBox to override the keyboard input and override however ProcessCmdKey , The function is never called for the print-screen key, and it does not contain keys associated with the key (like Ctrl + PrintScr only me ControlKey Gives, control ).

After some research I came to know that only one WM_KEYUP message has been sent for the print screen, but for a hot key control, only the bottom key is acceptable because you have enabled Must enter key combinations

Is there any way to allow me to capture key combinations that contain a print screen? If not, how can I design my user interface to allow such key combinations without using a big dropdown?

Try

  Protected Override Bulk ProcessesEntErgS (Ref message messages) {If ((keys (int) msg.WParam) == key print screen) {ScreenCapture (Environment.GetFolderPath (Environment. SpecialFolder.Desktop)); } Return Base ProcessAyventAgres (Riff Message); }  

More information

Update:

  Protected Override Bull Processed Event Message {Keyage's Data = (Keys) Msg .Parama | ModifierKeys; If (keydata == (Keys.PrintScreen | Keys.Control)) {ScreenCapture (Environment.GetFolderPath (Environment.SpecialFolder.Desktop)); } Return Base ProcessAyventAgres (Riff Message); }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -