Context sensitive help in XCODE IDE for Swift Framework Documentation -


First of all, this is my first post, and I apologize if this is a simple question but I swift for some Learning week and week tutorials and YouTube / WWDC videos are trying to get some coding traction without a constant eyeing.

Consider the following code snippet. How can I find out which properties, methods and functions I can provide for NSTextField from XCODE IDE? I miss the old Microsoft Visual Studio CTRL + F1 reference sensitive help.

  @Iboutlet Weakre Textfield: NSTextField! @Iboutlet weak label: NSTextField! // Actions or Events @ Icon Funk Click Button (Sender: AnyObject) {var name = textField.stringValue label.stringValue = "Hi" (name)! "}  

If I use Jump, then in the Execody IDE, it opens a class that inherits from one group of other classes and there is no reference to .stringValue. NSTextField: NSControl, NSUserInterfaceValidations, NSAccessibilityNavigableStaticText, NSAccessibilityStaticText, NSAccessibilityElementProtocol, NSObjectProtocol {I can hop on an Apple Dev website, but still does not mention anything other than .stringValue.

It is inherited from NSControl and some examples The code is not.

Finding NSTextField in HELP is also not useful.

If you can share the IDE and framework documentation I actually know your knowledge

Can you try with Ctrl + Cmd +? For reference help.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -