How to implement in-app purchase of application Android? -


I have created an Android application subscription free. Although I have placed an ad inside the ads, now I want to provide an option within the app where people can buy ad-free versions. And also provides the option to restore the purchase.

I went through the Android docs, which did not understand anything. Please provide a good tutorial.

I recently worked on InApp shopping and I've successfully integrated into my existing app And when I started doing this initially to make it live, I downloaded the GoogleInApp Billing example as "Trivulous Drive".

But this did not help me as much problems and bugs, so I took it from scratch using the new v3 api, which you can get. There is a clear explanation in this tutorial which will help you and if you have the time, watch the YouTube video, where the Google employee has clearly explained how to integrate it.

In addition, if you want a quick example, then I have a sample app that you can download from.

The following video also shows how to integrate InApp shopping. Please go through this.

Thanks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -