java - CardBuilder Layout.AUTHOR switch order of elements -


I am working on a Google Glass application and I CardBuilder (previously the card, but Now deprecated) class.

There are several different layouts proposed with the arrival of the Cardbilder, and the ones I am interested in layout.Author

Enter image details here

I was thinking that What was "possible to change" sequence of elements, and if so, what would be the best way? Such as footnote has been replaced with the title (made of icon, title and subtitle ..).

Here's what I am doing:

  CardBuilder C = new cardbilder (getApplicationContext (), layout.authore) .setHeading (title) .setSubheading (period) .setText (Summary) .setFootnote (authors);  

This is what I would like to do, but I can not do it since I am currently unable to change the order. (The sequence will be the text, and after that there will be no footnote).

  Cardbinder C = new cardbilder (getApplicationContext (), layout.php) .setHeading (authors) .setSubheading (period) SetText (title + "\ n \ n" + summary);  

If my explanation is unclear, please let me know and I will modify my post Thank you.

You have to create your own layout to do as you wish. The purpose of CardBuilder is to create a user interface for developers, who use elsewhere in the glass platform, which do the data plugging in a template; This objective will be harmed for the purpose of arbitrarily changing the developers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -