java - I am working on a custom Listview for android that holds togglebutton (working on an alarm application) -


The problem I am having is that if I scroll, and switches randomly, then Calling On Checked Change Listener Toggle state for other items in the list. I have done one of the things for this now (loading the state from a database field to the toggle button), but I want an explanation as to why uncheck change listener for the toggle button Time is active, so I do not go into problems later, I am doing all this with the code to test it.

  btnToggle.setOnCheckedChangeListener (New On Checked Change Listener) {@CheckedChanged Override Public Wide (compound button button view, boolean isChecked) {Log.d ("", "" + Model .getId ());}});  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -