php - .htaccess is not working in codeigniter -


I started working with codeigniter and in the URL the index.php Wants to remove /testing_palace/index.php/home / testing_palace / home , working in the local host.

I tried google'ed this problem and suggested the solution but was not '. T worked for me

I changed the base_url in the config and index page

to
  $ config ['base_url'] = 'http: / / Local host / testing_palace / '; $ Config ['index_page'] = "";  

and check mod_rewrite is Apache enabled on windows.

Here is my .htaccess code

  RewriteBase / testing_palace RewriteCond% {REQUEST_FILENAME} on RewriteEngine! -f RewriteCond% {REQUEST_FILENAME}! -d RewriteRule ^ (. *) $ Index.php / $ 1 [L]  

All these solutions are not getting the error for me.

> /testing_palace/.htaccess like this:!

  RewriteBase / testing_palace / RewriteCond% {REQUEST_FILENAME on RewriteEngine} -f RewriteCond% {REQUEST_FILENAME} -d RewriteRule ^ (*) $ / endex.php/$1 [L]  < / Pre> 

Then in /testing_palace/application/config/config.php you need these config settings:

  $ config ['base_url'] = ''; $ Config ['index_page'] = ''; $ Config ['uri_protocol'] = 'auto';  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -