I need to configure a proxy server for a local network that authenticates with Active Directory and gives me access The control list enables you to configure the domain groups within AD. I am using: Static with Squid 2.7: Windows 2008 Server R2 I have followed this guide here: The proxy does not currently ask for any Active Directory accounts, as soon as I add the following lines, it starts denying this connection: ACL localnet proxy_auth Required src 192.168. 0.0 / 24 http_access permission localname This is my squid.conf: pastebin.com/ERuKtirc I see logs and 'none' or 'direct' L It comes together TCP_DENIED message 1415014073.069 1 192.168.0.63 TCP_DENIED / 407/1904 Received / -. None / - Text / html 1415014073.07 9 4 192.168.0.63 TCP_DENIED / 407 2304 Received / - None / - Text / html 1415014073.084 2 192.168.0.63 TCPDAD / 407 1904 Received / - None - - Text / html itemprop = "text"> This proxy returns a 407 request with a browse...
Comments
Post a Comment