wamp - Apache timing out -


I'm running the wampserver and today I'm reinstalling the latest version Apache is reportedly running (though in fact Process list appears twice ??) But when I go to a basic HTML or PHP page the page can not load yet. It spins round and round and then crashes. I was looking for this for the last hour and could not understand it. I have restored it, imitated the ICU. * Files in Apache \ bin

If I look in the Resource Monitor, then I have httpd.exe as well as an entry - such as the image and the pid? Apache may be running but not serving webpages - even basic?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -