Arduino c++ classes, How to make instance variables of another class/library -


I am working with an Arduino UNO in my first attempt to use OO in the cables, I only have one The question with which I need help with I am using a class for filtration of DHT 22 sensor from filtransics, found here. Say that I have a class called sensor, where the DHT is a library for Fretrix sensor, and DHT DHT (5, DHT22) starts the sensor on pin 5 (which can be a digital pin):

  #include "arduino.h" # Include & lt; DHT.h & gt; DHT DHT (1, DHT 22); Class sensor {public: sensor (int); }; Sensor :: sensor (int pin) (dht dht (pin, dht22);}  

This is the only way to start a DHT that does not throw away the compilation of errors, even if This variability is restarting, but if I do DHT dht () it does not work as a private variable.

But my question is, if I If you create two objects, will they use the same object reference dht or the 'code' for the first one? Is the code in the correct area of ​​the code to work within the scope of the examples?

Please tell me that this is confusing, and I appreciate any help already, thank you :) < / P>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -