c# - WCF netNamedPipeBinding message level security, is this possible? -


I am still learning new to WCF.

I want to use Net Nipp Banning for IPC, and it needs to be as secure as possible. I already had a practice service for wsHttpBinding, where I used the certificates, so I covered the part (by message level security).

As I can see, designated pipes can only use the safety of transport level, at least only in the Transportation Visual Studio Auto-Complete.)

Is there any kind of encryption of the message possible, let's say a machine key or something? If yes, where can I find some documents or examples on it, I am searching the whole internet for 2 days :)

thanks

There is absolutely no point in encrypting messages on WCF named pipes connections: see.

If you want only Android-and message security which includes more than WCF connections (for example, if a process persists on disk in the message; or there is no reason to know only media content ), You can develop a mechanism to encrypt / decrypt them using the functionality in System.Security.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -