html5 - Flexbox: space-between issue in my list -


I have this list as ol items with li The style is styled as follows:

  ol {display: flex; Flex Flow: Wrap the Line; Appropriate Material: Space-Between; Width: 400px; } Li {Width: 120px; Height: 120px; }  

As you can see 3 items fit in a row because I use the justify-content: space-between The first line looks right as I want though, is not the second line (because there are only two items in it). I want them to make the situation such as the 6th element (there is no difference between them and the left alliance)

Anyway, I can get it from Flex Box, or I'm an invisible 6 elements should be introduced? Display: Using Flex, there's no way you're asking for it

> And justify-content: space-between;

See more details here:

I justify-content: center;


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -