java - How to download an image on Android wear? -


I have an ArrayList of the serialization objects on my handheel. <

Send me to your wearable device Found a solution for

Can I download the image in wearable? (I do not think so).

Should I download all images of Ariel in elephants and put them in the form of property in a datamap?

You can not download images directly from images, because there is no direct internet access .

However, you are on the right track by downloading images on mobile (like using Picasso), then wear them through a property .

There is a tutorial on how to send an image using an asset in the Android training section, all the code needed for it:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -