javascript - ExtJs 5: Loading Mask in GridView -


My exclusions 5 app has a floating window, which has a grid, I have hidden column in Gird, where I have a user-image Display me To avoid waste traffic, images are only received by an additional store when the user sets the column visible. The code is loaded into the "pre-existing" event to load the images and when the loading is complete, the grid will be refreshed.

Because shipments can take a few seconds, I want to use the mask overlay component. But Wen I want to add a mask, the following error occure:

  Uncustom TypeError: Can not set property 'component' of the faucet Renderable.js? _dc = 1414507483010: 938 I think the reason for this problem is an event or an anonymous function  
  listeners: {first cadre: function (column, metadata) ) {Var store = Ext.getStore ('Member ImageStore'); Var grid = this.up ('grid'); Var view = grid.getView (); View.setMasked (right); Store.loadMemberImages ({Scope: Grid, Callback: Function (Records, Operations, Success) {If (success!) {Return;} var view = this.getView (); see refresh ();}}); }}  

I have already tried various function parameters on different components. But nothing worked for me, can anyone show me an alternative solution to solve the problem?

Try calling call grid.mask ('Loading ...' ) And of course, grid.unmask () , when done.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -