Number of connections to RabbitMQ when using Django with Celery on Heroku -


I understand what's happening between web-dyons, work-dyes and rabbitmq on my Heroki-hosted backend I am trying.

I have noted that I have more than 10 connections, although I am still using a web-dino and a woker-dino. I am using greenthreads (eventlet) and expect a connection to every web- or worker- Dyno.

This my methodology starts with Procfile: Celery-A-A-Prose Worker -B-L-Info -MaxCasperChild = 1000

In my case I can have more than 10 open connections: Enter image details here

here Also my list is being queued using qi ( celery , not sure what the other two are):

I have tried to play with BROKER_POOL_LIMIT and it is not able to help. Now, BROKER_POOL_LIMIT = 1 and the number of connections is 10.

Can this be due to an eventlet instead of normal owners?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -