wdk - Viewing DbgPrint messages in Windows 8.1 -


I am trying to write a minifilter driver. I've got Visual Studio 2013 Update 3 and WDK and are running on my Windows 8.1 box, as well as the template of MS "Filter Filter Drivers: File System Mini-Filters". I have created a new project with this template, from which built-in driver installer on Remote (on my LAN) 8.1 VM with a remote batch file (which I think is not yet supported)

In this template, there are several debug statements that are typed to call DBGrint. I would really be able to see them in the debit view from the SysInternals suite, apparently I needed to do this, A DWORD service is set under DEFAULT in the geostry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Control \ session manager \ debug print filter . But still, in DebugView some I did not even see it launch as an administrator on VM, and Captured Win32 captures.

I think the deployment tool from the WDK would have installed kernel debugging properly (this is my A second user on VM Which was called WDKRMUTUser, was called for BCDEdit / debug for me), but does not seem to be enough of any idea?

I believe the problem is that the test machine should start one Waiting to attach it to the debugger. When I do this, the kernel messages appear in the Visual Studio debugger and I also believe in DebugView.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -