apache - FastCGI URL cannot contain spaces -


I read about HHVM / Hack and thought that I would look into it. Especially stable typing is something that I liked in PHP for ages. I compiled HHVM from source, since Fedora's binary is too old. I had setup Apache for Route PHP requests through FastCGI and it seamed to work just fine until I tried to access the script within a sub-folder, which had empty space. For any reason whenever local host / sub% 20 folders / files in the URI. If something happens to PHP, then I receive 404 messages while localhost / sub-folder / file. My Apache line looks like below for fastcases

ProxyPassmach ^ / (. * \ .php (/.*)?)$ "fcgi: //127.0.0.1: 9000 / var / Www / $ 1 "

I also

proxypass / FCG: //127.0.0.1: 9000 / var / www /

/ P> / blockquote>

But I got the same problem. My guess is that I've been removed from the way% 20 has been removed, but not to make sure how to do it


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -