c++ - Ellipse / Circle Detection on Blastomere -


Can someone advise me on the blastomere detection method?

I should find multi alipes / circle on blastomerai. In the vitro fertilization process this image is very noisy. Can someone advise me which paper or methods should I look for? Thanks for advance.

example1

I used this domain, but I did not get a good result because I am still confused to validate the oval in the end result False oval detection and valid oval are used. I used several oval identities based on arc segments for main method, and I used to adapt this image to the adaptive threshold and Was pre-processed with the morphological process. Here I attach my experiment. I use c ++ and opencv for my use

Enter image details here

I find the goal of my research in this way in Blastomeré Is putting:

Enter image details here

Thank you for your help.

This idea may help:

  • Receive the edges (As I can do the thickness of the cell edges by more than 1 pixel, I am not sure adaptive threshold in this situation is the best solution),
  • Using the operation of morphology Reduce the noise,
  • Plot a cycle in each place and calculate the taana-type-distance for this cycle, from this distance Use the threshold, but it seems like what what what Kinon to understand.

Make sure that this is correct Ule-intensive because this function is a multi-dimensional search for the minimum and dimension:

  • Increase thickness T - +1
  • Morphological parameters W (size window) - - +1 (or this can be the work of T)
  • Circle's X and Y position - +2
  • < Li> Circle Radius R - +1

Then it is a minimum-range-function search in a 4 or 5-dimensional parallelpath where the condition of X and Y only ~ 50 * 50 = 2500 Gives Rupee (T only 5 Even in P [1; 4], W [2; 5], R can have exit steps like 100, 110, 121 ... etc, and wrap-distance calculations are not usually very fast, but At least this can be very good parallel and can be accelerated by the GPU. I think it can be done in minutes, not hours. For small images also in seconds.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -