c# - Transferring file using RAPI from Windows CE device to a desktop computer -


I have created a C # program for the Windows CE device, which tries to send a file using RAPI. But when the program has reached or this line below it, then it is windows. Using DLL version 2.0.0.0

  shows the error of the typeload exception (Remote Device Manager R = New Remote Device Manager ())  

Apart from this, I saw that I added the RAPI DLL and after refreshing the dependence, I saw that another Windows.Forms DLL has been added. Now I had a version 2.0.0.0 and 3.5.0.0

My code for transferring this file is

  (RemoteDeviceManager r = new RemoteDeviceManager ()) { Using (Remote device Dev = r.Devices.FirstconnectedDevice) {if (dev == null) {// nop} else {string destFolder = dev.GetFolderPath (SpecialFolder.Desktop); String destFile = destFolder + @ "\ SharedFolder" + logfileName; RemoteFile.CopyFileToDevice (dev, destFile, localFilePath, true); }}}  

Can anyone tell me what happened wrong? Before I add these lines of code, everything is working perfectly, besides, I am trying to transfer the file via WIFI, if you ask.

Wrappy A Desktop API Library This should be said from a PC application, Not a CE application. The device can not start communication pipe (if this is the case, the security implication will be large).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -