iphone - TableView and CollectionView position & size automatically gets change in Storyboard in iOS -


I searched a lot but found nothing on this issue ....: (

I've added a view archive and two table view in a storyboard.

Everything was working perfectly.

The problem table is both now and CollectionView automatically changes its position and size and moves to the left upper corner of the storyboard.

Almost open To hide.

When I pull them one by one, I change the layout / position,

Here is the screen shoot, I just take my storyboard. / P>

I have removed / removed the storyboard and started it again but the problem is the same: (

all this is happening ... I do not know What to do here?

Enter image details here

Please help me on this Please sign in ssue.

The collection view is just showing the table view in the wrong place in the upper left corner of the storyboard.

There has not been much work with XCode version 6, but this problem may be due to autolayout Or encoded 6 & amp; up. Try disabling automatic layout.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -