Is there any ways to import MySQL database from Windows to Linux? -


I am using Ubuntu 14.04. I was hoping to import a SQL file that was exported from my Windows PC to Linux PC. I did it by command: mysql> Source / path / to / mesecelefile / name sql; After importing, I realized that all the table names in my database are lowercase and my app can not get data from them (I change the name of the uppercase to test a table and it is well ). So my question is: Are there any ways to auto import databases for windows (from lowercase to uppercase to table name change) from windows? Because we have hundreds of tables and it's a lot of time to change the name manually.

You can set the lower_case_table_names option in your mysqld config file , Which will match the case-insensitive of mysql server object names. View article


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -