java - How to install jboss-eap-6.1.0.GA -


I am installing jdk1.8.0 and I set environment variables JavaWid and Pat

I Download Jboss-ap 6.1.0.jay (AS 7.2.Final)

I set environment variable JBOSS-HOME

I located jboss-eap-6.1 in the 'D' drive So I've set JBOSS-HOME = D: \ jboss-eap-6.1.

After all these stand-alone.bat file. But I am not able to install the jboss server.

It gives a black screen and gives it like

launch JBoss EAP 6.1.0.GA (AS 7.2.0.Final Read Hat-8)

Even after 1 hour it is giving only this.

Jobs is not able to start the server

Please give me a solution.

Thanks

According to RedHat's documentation, Java 8 is not supported.

There are some plans for adding Java 8 to 6.3.x or 6.4 version support. (See)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -