JavaScript upload size limit -


So I am trying to set the upload size limit, but it has failed. I have included the code with explanation, please take a look and if you can help me, I would be very grateful. I need help with more information "//" after the code is: `

  & lt; Html & gt; & Lt; P id = "check" & gt; & Lt; / P & gt; // OK then this part's & lt; Script & gt; User "email.html" & lt; Script type = "text / javascript" & gt; Function getFile () {document.getElementById ("file"). Click (); } Function sub (obj) {var file = obj.value; Document.myForm.submit (); } & Lt; / Script & gt;  

// Here is the button to upload a file (or image in my case)

    



  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -