jsf - dataTable inside a tabView using wrong dataType -


I'm trying to display a data table inside a tab view.

Currently my code appears in my XHTML:

  & lt; P: tabView id = "tabView" value = "# {volumeController.shownSeries}" var = "serie" cache = "false" & gt; & Lt; P: tab title = "# {serie.name}" & gt; & Lt; P: DataTable value = "# {volumeController.findVolumesForSeries (serie.id)}" var = "volume" & gt; & Lt; P: column & gt; & Lt; H: outputtext value = "# {volume.volumeNumber}" /> & Lt; / P: column & gt; & Lt; / P: DataTable & gt; & Lt; / P: Tab & gt; & Lt; / P: tabView & gt;  

So, now my problem is, I get the following error:

  javax.el.PropertyNotFoundException: /Volume/list.xhtml @ 22 , 89 value = "# {volume.volumeNumber}": class 'at.kirin.entity.Series' property is not 'quantity number'  

The problem is that it is my quantity controller My method is:

  public list & lt; Volume & gt; Search Volume Force (long ID) {List & lt; Volume & gt; V = volumeFacade.getVolumesForSeries (ID); Return vi; }  

So I return a list of volumes in my controller, but the glassfish interprets it as a list of the series. I tried to show values ​​with .toString (), but it only shows the results of .to string () of my series.

My Volume-Unit has a field "VolumeNumber" and the method is called the controller for each tab.

Where did I go wrong or is it a bug in Primates? (I'm using 4.0)

Greetings Kirin

Error

In my JPA-query, I returned the entire list as a list. Somehow it slipped through all the functions in my methods (see above all 'FindVolumesForSeries') and simply threw the error in the user interface.

This is a strange error I have ever seen, this problem: Check that your methods all correct datatype come back - somehow Java is spoiled.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -