node.js - NodeJS project types missing in WebStorm -


I have installed full version of webstorm 9 for node development, but when I am going to create a new project Suggestions related to node are: Enter image details here

I hope less Less a basic node template, and hopefully mentioned as an express template, I know that the NodesJS Boilerplate template looks, Ekin should still express template, no?

Nodes and NPM are installed, and they are being configured properly: Image details here Enter

I think you should use scrollbar :)

< P> Update Note: The problem has been solved for WS10 because the new project wizard.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -