ruby on rails 4 - Kaminari paginate return nothing with non-empty data in params? -


I am installing Mani Kinaburi bus to endorse my rail app I used it like this:

  & lt;% = paginate @ topic% & gt; & Lt; Div id = "topics" & gt; & Lt;% = Render @ Subject% & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; In my view,  view / topic / index.html.erb   

/ P>

  DIF index @top ics = theme.order (Score :: desc). Page (Param [: Page] || 1). (20) End  

Works on page () and per ().

Partial works of topics , my topics are shown, but nothing is included for the paged instructions.

  & lt;% = paginate @ topics% & gt; Back "" (empty string)!  

What's the problem?

OK, in fact, if you have less than "per (x)" number in db , Then nothing has been shown. I thought that there is always "1" number, but not ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -