c# - ieframe.dll and shlwapi.dll lack in dependency walker -


I try to run a .NET desktop project on Oracle VM but it has not run. I tried to see missing resources on "Dependency Walker" Ieframe.dll and shlwapi.dll have been marked as red. When I added these resources, I had to face warnings for some other DLLs. Resources. How can I solve this problem?

This is not a problem, this dependency is just a false positive from walkers. You should ignore it and do not attempt to redistribute these DLL packages. Just Dependency What Walkers Neglect Neglect The loading of your application will not be affected by these particular false positives.

Keep in mind that Dependency Walker is designed for unmanaged executables. This is less useful for .NET executables. You may need to find a different tool to diagnose your problem.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -