excel vba - How to copy cells from multiple sheets, that do not exist yet, in on master sheet? -


I am quite naïve with macros, but I have a job that is very difficult in my opinion and could not be found. .. I'm sure that you can help me here is the problem: I have a workbook with 2 unhearded sheets ('sector 1' and 'report') and 1 hidden ('main').

'Sector 1' has a command button, which is pressed when a new sheet called 'Sector 2' (a copy of 'Main'). If I press the command button in 'Sector 2', then it puts a new copy of 'main' named 'Sector 3' and so on. The second non-shead sheet has been named 'Reports' and it is to include several rows in the 'work' report, since the areas are finally, and to copy the specific values ​​of cells from all the contained sheets, e.g. The 'code' should have a copy of the cell * A8 * from 'Report' 'Sector 1' to * B5 *; In cell 'B8' there should be a copy of 'D46' from 'Sector 1' with 'Report'; 'Reports' should be a copy of 'Seed 2' * * B5 * in cell * A9 *; There should be a copy of 'Report' * D46 * of cell * B9 * from 'Sector 2'. The problem is that these sheets - 'Sector 2', 'Sector 3', 'Sector 4' and so on should not exist at the time of opening the file, and I need to include unlimited number of worksheets (area respectively). Please, help me, I am in a dead end ..

Enter these formulas:

Sheet: Report

  Range A8: = Indirect ("Sector" and ROO (A8) -7 and "B $ 5") Category B8: = Indirect ("Sector" & Amp; ROW (A8) -7 & amp; "'D $ 46")  

Drag down and it will update sheet references to each row.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -