How to remove all cookies in Angularjs? -


I can set a cookie like this:

  $ cookiestore.put (' Mycookie ',' I'm a cookie ');  

and I can remove it from

  $ cookieStore.remove ('mycookie');  

But how can I remove all cookies?

OK, obviously this can not be the best solution, but I got a workaround Is:

  Angular. ForEach ($ cookies, function (v, k) {$ cookiestore.remove (k);});  

But I still appreciate if there is a better solution. I'm really curious about why not an underlying $ cookiestore.removeAll () method ... < / P>

ngCookies module is not required to install.

Editing

With version 1.4, the $ cookiestore has been deprecated. Instead, you can use the $ Cookies service to get all cookies with the $ cookies.getAll () and each with the $ cookies.remove (' Key ').

  var cookies = $ Cookies.getAll (); Angular For each (cookies, functions (v, k) {$ cookies.remove (k);});  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -