ios8 - iOS 8 Local Notifications Expire -


After some time local notifications may end, say 5 minutes? The best I could do was to check the local notification and if any proceedings were "expired", but is there any way to remove it from an information center?

This is my check:

  - (zero) Application: (UIApplication *) Application Received Local Notification: (UILocalNotification *) Notification {BTLOG (@ "Notification: % @ ", Notification If ([[Date of NSDT] Time Interval Censor: Notification. FireDate) <300) {** Code **}}  

But as I said, I have notified I want to disappear from the notification history completely, it just stops the action and blocks it.

Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -