java - Adding values to array list with constructor from another class, error message -


I'm having an error saying that the symbol can not be found and it's bold The area is mentioning card.ed (new card (Suite: SPADS, I));

I have the following manufacturers in the 'card' category:

  card (suit suit, int rank) {this.suit = suit; This.rank = Rank; }  

I have declared some enumeration in that class:

  Public Enum Suits {Spades, Hearts, Club, Diamonds}  

The deck square is the place where I add to the album.

  Array list card = new arrelist (52); Deck () {// array list = new array list (52); For (int i = 0; i  

It appears that the suit is located inside If you have to use Card.Suit.SPADES or card class outside of the card class.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Active Directory Authenticated Proxy Server with Squid or CNTLM -

java - @PluginTarget(Node.class) not registering as neo4j plugin -

python - Calculate STD manually using Groupby Pandas DataFrame -