java - Adding values to array list with constructor from another class, error message -


I'm having an error saying that the symbol can not be found and it's bold The area is mentioning card.ed (new card (Suite: SPADS, I));

I have the following manufacturers in the 'card' category:

  card (suit suit, int rank) {this.suit = suit; This.rank = Rank; }  

I have declared some enumeration in that class:

  Public Enum Suits {Spades, Hearts, Club, Diamonds}  

The deck square is the place where I add to the album.

  Array list card = new arrelist (52); Deck () {// array list = new array list (52); For (int i = 0; i  

It appears that the suit is located inside If you have to use Card.Suit.SPADES or card class outside of the card class.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -