java - Handling Huge number of POST parameters -


I am passing around 1000 parameters to my server and I got the error "detected by the maximum number of POST standards" error I increased MAX_COUNT values ​​in my local server and it was working fine

But in my production environment, the server administrator is not ready to increase the count above 512, it is seeing DOS attacks as the reason. / P>

Is the best way to pass these 1000+ parameters on the server? I tried to split the page into sections and saved the available buttons for each section. But if this is not possible, then what would be the best practice to send a large number of parameters to the server?

You can find around it by posting XML or JSON documents with all parameters, it needs a little change But you will get around the ban without dealing with Sisdomin.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -