jquery - Form input boxes are tab-able but not clickable Adobe Muse Website -



I recently created a small website in Adobe Muse and I'm using their Forms widget I am I have not changed any settings by default and the input boxes are not clickable. I can tab through them, but this is the same.
How can I fix this? I have tried to change the z-values, put onclick on all the labels and also turning around divs
The problem can be seen at the URL below:
103.4.16.210 /members.html

> member.css stylesheet, you can either use this CSS from the members.css stylesheet Remove or lower CSA at the bottom of your stylesheet You can add:

  div # u183 {z-index: 0! Required; }  

Doing this will solve the problem.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -