Releases stuck in 'Rejected' state -


I wanted to delete an old release template that we used to test to clean up release management. But when I tried to disable the template, I found the following message:

To disable this release template, from any of the following situations in any release that uses this template One should be: released, abandoned

Release Deactivation Alert < / P>

OK, this message makes sense ... by completing this process or leaving it to me G must be incomplete release that I have to accomplish. When I went to the list of pending releases, one of them was inclined rejected in the situation that I can neither try nor leave it for example:

can not release / release

Now I have an old, obsolete template Can not be deleted because I can not find any way to skip these unapproved releases. What should I do to delete the template?

Ensure that you are in the group or are responsible for verification of the forum.

I had such a problem, even though I am a release manager, but when I made myself a verifier of the forum, which failed / refused it, she allowed me to enter the rejected release Try again / resume / leave buttons for

Path / Release Path / [Name of the Path]:

If you have a domain username like I did it, then it can get out of sync. It is promoted all the way through our system Had not been done, therefore my new grid was not included in the Release Administration group, so I allot my new user in the role of the Velliter and the release Buttons appear on the h window.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -