ruby - How can I create a database browser on a Rails site idiomatically? -


I am trying to create an interactive web database browser as a component on a Rail Website. What is the most idiomatic way to implement it in railways? Although I have worked with Active Records, I'm not sure that the database is the best way to create a searchable table of records where you can select the filter, depending on the field, and the user specified per page Can see the record number of

Actually, something like this:

Is there any idea about how I should go about setting it up? I gave ActiveAdmin a try, but the interface is meant to be public; Not just for site administrators.

Check out some gems in this way.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -