Switching to Safari for Facebook login terminates iOS app -


I am preparing a Facebook-enabled app and I am testing Facebook login. I am using Pars (1.4.2, latest) with ParseFacebookUtils (1.4.2, latest). Here's how I enter:

  [PFFacebookUtils logInWithPermissions: @ [@ "user_friends"] Block: ...];  

However, at this time I tap the button, my app goes to Safari to login to Facebook, and immediately ends I confirm this behavior because both Debugers are separated and an app representative - applicationWillTerminate: is called a method.

I noticed that some other strange behavior is that applicationWillEnterForeground: not is being dialed but applicationDidEnterBackground: The handler is already being called.

I am on the iOS 8.1 simulator. How do I solve it?

apparently in the background named info.plist file Not moving . This is a lending project, and I have not seen the key before. I've removed that key and the problem is over.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -