TableSorter filer functionality -


I am thinking that when filing on the first column of the first table example, I can have the option of "Peter"

I should be able to get all the other options! Peter?

Thank you in advance,

Aparna

you The demo is linked to you ! Peter will not be allowed to enter and search because:

  • You enter in another code! Peter , but it will not return to any result because the column is set to only match exact.

I have set up any of those restrictions, and if you

any of the first two columns In, the expected results will be shown.

Now, if you mean that you want to change the selected element options, then you should see the document for it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java - Can't add JTree to JPanel of a JInternalFrame -

javascript - data.match(var) not working it seems -

javascript - How can I pause a jQuery .each() loop, while waiting for user input? -